Thursday, January 19, 2012

IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE THIS TATTOO!


 
Before with bare lips
So, I found this little sleek package that I bought at Ulta a few months back but when I opened the package it looked impossible toto get those on right plus the feeling?

After a few attempts they are on and really fun! It was funny to show my kids and I was able to do a video so you could see first hand if this was worth it to you! 

I will say ...sadly even though I drink my Americano through a straw they still came off within an hour.
I do know though that they are on SALE at Sephora..so if you are in the market for pink leopard lips you are in luck! Have a Great Bombshell day Beauties!
AFTER with Violent lips

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I have been wanting to try these. :) May have to if they are on sale now.

    ReplyDelete