Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am SO EXCITED! You Beauties have MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

 96 Olympian Gymnast Jacie Phelps 
Lindsey and Bailey with Miss Pat and Miss Dona 

I have so much to say but I have myself very far behind! How do I catch up?
First let's do a small shout out to a few of the most kindest women I have ever met! I usually never name drop and I don't talk about my kiddos but this time I am breaking my rules!

This picture to the left is a picture of my 12 year old daughter Lindsey [I call her Linny] and my 7 year old Bailey [Bailey Boo] with Owner of JPAC Gymnastics in Indianapolis. She was kind enough to allow Dona Jones and Pat Warren...pic below to work with my girls on their skills for the new season coming up!  You are probably wondering why I would travel all the way from my comfy home to Indianapolis to see these women.
In one word:Unflippingbelievable! No pun intended! They might look familiar to you because when Dona isn't busy jumping out of airplanes she is a National judge,Coach, Movie star and choreographer.  And her mommy Pat Warren..is the Queen of Gymnastics! SHe is all over the world just like her daughter!

Dona lives in California...but I think she lives in a suit case!
THese 2 women were in the movie that is a gymnastics cult following movie names "Stick it!" All Gymnasts love this movie and it is an honor to have Dona choreographer Lindseys floor routine which is  simply beautiful! That story could take all day as she had a devastating injury and was never suppose to be doing gymnastics again!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacie for allowing us to come to your gym! It was wonderful meeting you and look forward to seeing you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment