Tuesday, September 2, 2014

HAPPY "UNOFFICIAL" FALL! WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN SUMMER IS OVER?

I'M NOT READY FOR FALL!

SUMMER'S OVER NOW IT'S FALL JUST THE NICEST TIME OF ALL!

I USED TO...Read this sweet rhyme that is in my kiddos bookshelf...I was in KY freezing my a** off in Halloween shopping...Hopefully this year will be as NICE as last year..Yes! ...It's been a year & I taking you on a tour of some of my :I Love you after 1 year...Well ..it's obvious I need some help on naming the contest..slash...tour!

CONTEST TIME: Name the AWARDS! What in the World is the first annual "...."? & where are we going? I will break it up in segments or you are so welcome to help & I'm always looking for all the ideas to come on in!

IF you have a moment go on over to Facebook under my name:Sheri Morgan & leave a comment...you might end up in a video! 

Prizes are TBA as I want you to choose what you think would be fun!

On My way to get "Bombshell Party Gift bags"...in the mail! These are on my website & I do customized packages! These are the 2nd year I put these together & so much fun!

Until Next Time...You Stay "Beautiful" xoxo, Sheri



No comments:

Post a Comment