Sunday, September 14, 2014

BOMBSHELL HAT PARTY! YOURE INVITED!

Snapbacks,LIDS,"Gone Fishin" Fedora...and More! YES! They are HATS! What does a HAT mean to you? Im obsessed! I think HATS ,Sunnies and a simple "BombshellBarbie" Pink Lip is a must! What is your hat style? 

Sup Beaches! This Snapback is So California!


A Day Of A LASH EMERGENCY! Turned out AMAZING!
BOMBSHELL SNAPBACK!

Dutchess of Deuces..Sienna Spalding! Hot Chickto the max!


Time to Gamble :Fedora!

This "bad ass " Hat is so ADORABLE! Super Cute!

If you are reading this ..I am doing a Sweet Little "Lid or Snapback" Giveaway! All you have to do is check out:My Official Bombshell You Tube Channel! 

Leave a comment in a video and on my blog telling me ..what you love about hats...and what you think I should do on youtube?

I Love doing Giveaways! I have more going out tomorrow! Please make sure you leave comments so I know who you are! I have been trying to master mind reading across the GLOBE but doesn't seem to work!  All Love to you! xoxo Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment