Thursday, March 26, 2015

MARCH MADNESS ...VEGAS STYLE!!!

WHAT TIME IS IT?...Who is on Location to Bring it all to you Beautiful Bombshells?

Any ideas on What to do during March Madness?...

Squats of Course!!! Need a little Motivation?I think we will show you a bit coming up this weekend! I also have a sweet surprise for you dolls! 

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the BRAND NEW CUSTOM Organic,All 100:/: Natural Spa Line! I have been working my little nubs to bring you the best creations for all types of fragrance & cleansing properties!

This is Just the beginning and I was heart broken about crazy shipping..but it's fixed & I hope you love it all!

Wish me Luck...It's Sheri on the Playground!lol...Play like a whale, hang with the Sharks..Never show all your cards! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment