Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BOBBI BROWN FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE LAST DAY

Hey Beauties! Just a quick note: For those of you that love Bobbi Brown Cosmetics they are having a friends and family sale at:www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com 
I don't use too much of Bobbi Brown but I love her Everyday Brush Cleanser, Cleansing Oil...which reminds me of MAC's cleansing oil and of course her cream liners! I use several of her brushes and find they last if you take good care of them!


URBAN DECAY _BUILD YOUR OWN PALETTE
I checked on the website at URBAN DECAY and these are officially SOLD OUT! But Don't you worry...I have some tucked away for my 1000 Youtube Family Giveaway! 
Just by coming to this blog and joining the Blog Beauties you get 2 extra entries!
This is great for those who are not Tweet happy like me!


Also,this is where I will be doing all updates if I don't have a chance to film!
Big HUGS to all!
Have an AMAZING BOMBSHELL BLOGGING Day!!!!
XOXO,
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment