Saturday, January 14, 2017

Meet Miss ROXYLOVE!!!!

MY ANGEL of the WEEK goes to.... Miss ROXYLOVE!

She is so Adorable & Amazing! If you haven't seen her post before YOU MUST check her out! 

She helped me figure out how to do an Avatar.. OK SO IF you don't know me ...I LOVE CUTE things...hmmm CUTEBOOTY...yaaaasss!!! 

I wish I had a pic of us together but she lives across the country from me! 

Thank you Roxy for always Being so Positive & Loving! I'm inspired so much by the Beautiful Flowers ..your Love for Passion for Life & for Always Letting me wakeup to a SMILE!!!

If you want some Amazingly Cute stories to check out..She's your Girl! 

Here she is Miss Roxy..Slay Time!

I grabbed this off her Snapchat...She is to be found at:ROXYLOVE954

Love ya GIRLIE!!!!!!

Every week I pick an Angel of the Week...I love Love..if you want to be an Angel of the week..then act like one..Believe in you...Love Yourself! & Know I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Always ...#blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment