Saturday, November 3, 2012

WISH I OWNED URBAN DECAY!

Do to an Overwhelming response our sweet little piles of Goodies found some Beautiful homes! As much as i would love to keep Posting Items I feel the rest of my Makeup besides very high end which I will put up here along with the WEN...Which I 'm having a deal where you pick 2 biggies or 3 smalls for $100 shipped includes styling cream and finishing Pomegranate balm. THis is my sons business ...he is 11 and he is selling almost at his cost with the shipping and packing materials.


THis is not even the Beginning of the Shoeathon!


WEN by Chaz Dean Special deal for you!
Heather Marianna Designed "Beauty Kitchen"Couture Apron


HERE is a small taste of what is to come from my BOMBSHELL LINE! Check out www.IMAWEARCLOTHING.COM
The Shopper in me loves this Bombshell Shirt!

Not only are these Stunning They Really Work!
I will however be doing a SPECIAL edition of SHOES of the day! THe only time these puppies will ever have been worn is to model them and do That CRAZY BOMBSHELL TEST! YEP...THe Booty shake! THey will be up SUPER Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment