Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HUGE DEAL! GUESS WHAT I'M WEARING?

THE TIME HAS COME! I HAVE MY CLOTHING LINE OFFICIALLY FOR SALE! THIS IS A MINI LAUNCH! STAY TUNED TO :TWITTER YOUTUBE & OF COURSE THE BLOG!

TO PURCHASE THESE SHIRTS PLEASE CHECK OUT :www.IMAWEAR.COM It's SO EASY to Buy! Until my Website is up Deb is kind enough to allow all my Beauties to Buy these fashions at her Website!

ORIGINAL BOMBSHELL DESIGNS! 


Is this NOT BEAUTIFUL?Original Kiss Me Bombshell!
Original Kiss Me Haters!

Bombshell Shopping Look:HOT BAG & HOT LIPS!

It's HERE! The mini launch of the New "Bombshell"Apparel Line!

Deb the CEO and Creative Designer put her "designing cap" & I accidently bumped into this creative genius! Best part besides everything about this collision?

She & I are bringing you the exclusive "Bombshell" Line to you! If you think these are cute in the pics wait until you see them on! SO ADORABLE! Even the purse opens!

Don't tell anyone but guess what...we are doing aGiveaway! I will have the video up about it in the next few days! Between  Being a MOMMY of 4! CA sale, Halloween,I'm doing my best to keep up!

Of course the Original Bombshell Rhinestone tank is still for sale! That puppy is here to stay! I LUV it so much!

Check out all of Deb's designs at:www.imawearclothing.com

She is the only AUTHORIZED online seller!Please don't accept copy cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment