Monday, October 29, 2012

HUGE BLOG MOVING to California SALE

This is just a  tiny glimps of the  brands I have also MAC YSL DIOR MUFE TARTE
HEY BEAUTIES! Here is the Beginning of my California Adventure...well not beginning but I have too much stuff! I am   having a   Moving sale! Each day  I will list a few more items as I  do not have time to list all! If you are interested in any products.Please email me at: shermorganbear@aol.com in the Heading Make sure to say: CA SALE so I  can get back to you ASAP! I used to sell on ebay but the prices are crazy now because of their fees! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT PRODUCTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN! I will give a DISCOUNT on Multiple products and also shipping. Payments can be made with a check  or through PayPal. Please tell all you know about this GREAT sale! I will be selling my shoes soon too! Clothes with tags as well! All High End!!! Once a deal is made please make payment within 3 days or let me  know if you decide to cancel. 
WEN by Chaz Dean:Available in 16 ounce or 32 ounce depending on flavor.
SWEET ALMOND MINT:ALL HAIR TYPES
LAVENDER:ALL HAIR
FIG:EXTRA MOISTURE
POM:ALL HAIR TYPES...GREAT FR KIDS
16 ounce:$26
32 ounce:$45
16 OUNCE SEASONAL $28
WEN by Chaz Dean Styling cream in matching Flavor
$13 w/ purchase $14 on own


FERGIE WETNWILD NAILS ALL BRAND NEW : $3.50 

Keurig K-cups Cream Vanilla NEW in boxsealed:$9

Other Flavors Available


No comments:

Post a Comment