Thursday, February 26, 2015

GOING TO GET ME SOME "GOLD DIGGER" BOOTS!

I Have Missed you so Much!!!

YAY! These boots are so flipping adorable ...


Here is another way i played around in the powder room!

Just a quick note! I have been dealing with a lot of "Behind the Scenes" but also a few other things that I thought would be the best way to let you all in on whats been going on here in sunny California!

I'm Super Excited to let you know that I will be up on You Tube 3x a week!

From Beauty Looks, cooking & ways I deal with issues..ok warning..I'm ridiculous naturally! No need for anything else but you Beauties & dancing.smiles and all the fun stuff to come!

I have changed so much and learn from you Beautiful girls & boys all I can do is say thank you & hold on because I have a lot of fun things to come!

How fun is it to be Festive? Bradley & I had a BLAST making these cookies in Honor of the new movie!

Please come back daily & see what the deals,giveaways & let me know what you want!

Thank you all again! Please let me know what you want to see & also your thoughts! See ya Later Gators! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment