Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BACK & READY TO DISH FROM SUNNY CALIFORNIA!

FAST & FURIOUS ! 

YOU BEAUtiFUL BOMBSHELLS WANT ALL THE DISH FROM KY TO CA? or JUST tHE AMAZING STUFF SINCE?

WELL,HONESTLY I BELIEVE IN WHAT IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT I SAY I WILL DO I MUST! SO,TIME FOR THE DUSTY BLOG TO BE UPDATED! 
THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN DAILY EVEN IF IT BE A FEW THOUGHTS!

MANY MORE STORIES ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE AND OF COURSE WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED ABOUT THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH...HOME WITH THE AMAZING FAMILY I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH! YOU WILL SEE WHY! 
MANY MORE IDEAS AND SURPRISES THAT WE WILL ALL LEARN ABOUT :KIDS,WHAT THEY REALLY THINK and THERE AMAZING SURPRISINGLY GREAT IDEAS! WOW WHAT FUN TIMES WE ARE HAVING & JUST WAIT...YES TEARS ARE A COMING!
MOVING IS HArD WORK!
YES...THis Blog is not that pretty tonight...but don't worry as I say NOW in My New "Bombshell Lifestyle" NO WORRIES! I do HOPE AFTER thinking about it for about 30 seconds you will embrace this phrase and realize as we all have a past...any moves or decisions at the time may have seemed the best for us and now as we move on realize and grow and see maybe we can make as many friendships that may have broken up be put back together and always make room for love and light! 

I WAS HOPING tO SHOW yoU PREttY PICS AND MAYbe a New VIDEO but I AM OFF TO BED TO ENJOY MY BABIES IN ABOUT 4 HOURS FOr A DAY OF LOVE AND SUNSHINE! MORE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE: SheriMorgan100

INSTAGRAM:SheriMorgan100

TWITTER;SheriMorgan3

FaceBook:Sheri Morgan

Website:TheBombshellcloset.com is still being rebuilt I did this while I was moving cross country! Just wait you will see why! BUT...I have AMAZING products for sale ! I was not releasing my New line until October when my site was Newly Launched BUT Due to "GayDays" Hosted by:The Beautiful Creator and Founder of The Beauty Kitchen ,Beauty Expert on Las Vegas News and also an established actress and model :Heather Marianna included a "Bombshell Beauty" Lucky Bombshell Gay Days Exclusive that is NOW exploding & will be Sold in a very small quantity. You can get a sneak peek on my Instagram, at www.HeatherMarianna.TV and all the #Gaydays events! 

OK...see what happens already! TIme for night night! 

Before I Sign OFF.. THE WINNERS FOR THE CONTESTS WILL BE LISTED HERE AND IN A VIDEO SO THERE IS NO REASON FOR MY BEAUTIES NOT TO GET THEIR PRIZE MAIL! Remember:If you see or hear your beautiful name YOU MUST Email me your info and post a picture or video of receipt. That way we have not one bit of Beauties not receiving their products!

Have a Bombshell Day! xoxo, Sheri  



No comments:

Post a Comment